Stories of people, and especially children and youth, that tell of abduction by aliens in UFOs are common around the world, but especially in the western societies. These stories are so consistent that one is lead to believe that there is something physically real behind the stories, and that many details in them are true.
But are those behind this activity really alien beings? Probably they are not, and here is an alternative explanation suggested:
The memories of abduction by aliens are based on memories from secret medical exams, procedures or experiments performed on children and young people under anesthesia.
Those behind these ordeals can be health authorities, child protective agencies, research institutions or diverse secret services. The ordeals can take place at health centers, at schools, in kindergartens or the locales of child protective agencies.
The anesthesia itself is not necessarily secret, but when the child is under anesthesia the personal perform things in addition to the exam or procedure officially told about. In other cases the anesthesia may be lured into the child so that the whole ordeal is held secret.
Anesthesia never works perfectly, and material from the procedures can easily be laid down in the memory even though the patient is unconscious.
Medical procedures under anesthesia proceed in a way very similar to the alleged happenings during an abduction by aliens. This material can then later become conscious and appear in a somewhat reshaped fashion as they might after an abduction by aliens.
Abduction by Aliens
Special psychological states, like sleep paralysis during the process of waking up, or sleep walking may trigger the reappearance of these memories and material from these states can blend with the memories to make a complete alien abduction history.
If the medical procedures have been kept secret for the child, the abduction by aliens mystery will also serve as a logical explanation for these strange memories that otherwise have no explanation.
SOME MEDICAL DETAILS THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE TO AN ABDUCTION BY ALIENS STORY
The alien abduction stories describe something that is quite similar to common medical assessments or treatments often done on young people under anesthesia. Here are listed some details that can contribute to an abduction by aliens story:
- Professionals inside surgical units typically behave exactly like those aliens and also clothing, masks and special eyeglasses can make them look alien-like.
- A standard anesthetist behaves exactly like that frequently described hypnotizing alien that passifies and controls the abductee.
- The stories often tell about aliens doing catheterization and endoscopic procedures with flexible instruments like cystoscopies, colonoscopies, nasal endoscopies, and stomach endoscopies, end the description of these alleged alien acts are nearly identical to standard and common procedures.
- Abduction by Aliens stories began multiplying in the period 1985 - 1995 where also endoscopic procedures on young people under anesthesia by means of flexible instruments became common medical practice.
- Some type of medication, like the anesthetic ketamine, can give a person the false feeling of hovering and a surgery lamp over the patient looks exactly like a UFO. These effects together can produce the feeling of being beamed up into an UFO.
- If a teenage girl during such a procedure is found to be pregnant, the embryo may be removed, and that detail can account for stories of aliens implanting embryos and then taking them out again.
- If a child furthermore has undergone neurological or psychological testing under some degree of anesthesia, this can account for the more bizarre features of abduction by aliens. If the testing imply some sexual stimuli, that can give rise to the sexual content of many abduction by aliens stories.
- If the secret ordeal is repeated by some regular frequency, the person can get the impression that aliens are constantly surveilling him and that he can be abducted anew at any moment.
ORDEALS THAT CAN RESULT IN ABDUCTION BY ALIENS STORIES
Ordeals leading to histories of alien abduction seem to occur in the whole western world, without any specific country being more prominent than any other. Here are listed some situations that can lead to such stories:
- Sometimes children have a genuine need for some intimate exam. In many health institutions such exams are routinely done secretly under anesthesia because the health authorities do not think it is psychologically good for the child itself or the parents to know about the things done.
- There is also documented evidence that children are often examined secretly in an intimate way under anesthesia during child protective cases to look for signs of sexual abuse and maltreatment.
- In some institutions children are tested and interrogated psychologically or neurologically under some degree of anesthesia. Institutions dealing with child protective cases are also here prominent examples.
- There are historical evidence that children have been secretly used as Guinea pigs under anesthesia, even though the frequency is difficult to determine. An typical example here are the ordeals under the umbrella project MCULTRA run by the CIA.
- Some type of authorities may be running a surveillance program on the population and use children secretly as physical and psychological data sources. In some communities child protective agencies seem to run such programs to determine the frequency of sexual abuse or maltreatment of children in a population, or to screen children and families that are suspected to be at risk.
- Children may be used secretly as sources of tissue for research or for medical treatment of other persons, which also may be illegal and surely not accepted by the parents.
About the Author
Knut Holt is an internet based consultant and marketer focusing on technical and scientific items.